Sunday, June 03, 2007

Negligent Bloggers

Yes that's us... we have been seriously neglecting our blog and we apologize to our few faithful readers. This past month has been pretty full and we have been meaning to post some updates of our resent adventures... coming soon! But until we come up with a more substantial post, I will leave you with some random snipits of our life.... I am reading The Great Gatsby: a tragic but accurate depiction of life in the "Roaring 20's" and Steve is reading God's Lavish Grace (which I read as well and enjoyed thoroughly). Ellie's favorite read is The Going to Bed Book, a gift from her Mimom. In other news, Steve and I played a high spirited game of Scrabble last night which entailed illiterate dictionaries and scrabble pieces flying through the air.... I'll leave it at that ;) More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home