Thursday, October 04, 2007

Blue


We forgot to share with you all about our recent trip to New York! It was quite an experience. We are such foreigners to city life. Our jaws were dropping open at least 3/4th of the time (well, mine was. Steve's alittle more "city savvy"). Some of the jaw dropping events included: staff at the information desk at the train station who were more confused than we were on which trains went to New York; a young fellow, presumably high on something who kept dropping things and asking me if his stop was coming up???, and a bazaar art festival parading down Broadway... I'll leave it at that. But despite all our wayward adventures we did arrive at our destination; The Blue Man Group. It was a great show and very funny. Steve was thinking of quitting engineering to join the show. What do you think? Could he pull off the blue man look? :)

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Nice!! Isn't Blue Man Group awesome? Shelsy and I saw them in April. I wrote about it here. It was by far one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Oh, and when we were driving to Canada, we saw them when we stopped in Boston. They were wondering around the park doing a photo/video shoot and messing with people in the park. It was hilarious. :-)

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Yeah, I saw Stomp about two years ago, I think. Definitely a quality show. But I liked Blue Man better, actually, but probably because of all the cool video stuff they did. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home