Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

Julie has "tagged" me. I find this somewhat amusing to be apart of a bloggers game since I don't consider myself a real blogger (not yet at least). But now, I kinda feel more included in the blogging world so maybe that will give me a boost of motivation. Thanks Jul! I too will ignore rule number 2 because of my lack of blogging buddies :) Here goes:
Here's the game:
1.People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
2.At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
3.You may need to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Things:
1) I played rugby in college. Steve also played rugby and we first became friends on this common ground.
2) Since having a baby, I cry when watching nature shows and the baby animals are eaten by predators.
3) We like to hike in beautiful places. Got any suggestions?
4) My favorite kind of food is Thai.
5) Leeches help coagulate the blood. And regardless of modern medicine, doctors still use them on thier cancer patients.
6) The Yucutan Penninsula is set on top of a giant underwater cave.
7) Make trade fair is a great website that promotes fair trade awareness and action. (shameless plug)
8) And last but not least, a random fact about Delaware, where we currently reside. When fishing in most delaware waters, you can safely consume only one fish per year. hmmm...

Riss Riss! you are it!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger jul said...

3. Canada of course.
8. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home