Monday, March 24, 2008

Its been way too long huh?

Well .. I was checking over a few friends blogs tonight and decided it was way overdue for an LaBriola update. Katie is hanging out with Toni Davis tonight and I just put the little one to bed and felt inspired.

Way to much has happened in the last 5 or 6 months since we last posted!

1. I changed job locations from Wilmington, DE to Exton, PA (same company). A good and welcomed move for me.
2. In light of that we put our house up on the market and moved in with my parents in Downingtown, PA until we sell our house and find a new one despite the scary housing market.
3. We also started going to Grace Community Church meeting in Newtown Square.

So that is about enough life stuff change for me for the next 5 years or so .. except selling our house and buying a new one of course.

We are enjoying life living with my parents. They are about the easiest most flexible people ever to live with. I haven't felt once that I was invading space or cramping their style. Since day one they have been overly flexible and excited to have us. That may or may not have anything to do with the fact that they get to see Ellie all the time. ;) Anyway they are a huge blessing from God in this time when we aren't sure of what is going to happen with the house.

Here are some updated pics of Ellie!

This one is back at Christmas in her little stocking dress with Aunt Laury (my sister). She wasnt much of a present opener this year, but loved tissue paper!










She loves to go, "bye-byes". We call her our little adventurer. Always is excited to go out the door, but of course needs to bring all her stuff with her if she goes. ;) She is such a girly girl the way she carries her little purse too. That of course does not stop her from playing in the dirt.







She is starting to talk up a storm. Its really amazing how quickly God allows thier little minds to learn. Right now she is learning almost a new word every day it seems!

What are you doing to me Dad!

Beautiful Baby!

Fun with Pop-Pop.

Fun in the Park on Easter Day!

Look Mom I learned how to take off my pajamas for you!

Sorry for the fast forward update, but wanted to get some pics up here for you. Would love to hear from you!

- Steve (Katie & Ellie)

2 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Yes, it has been too long. :-) Good update, though, and awesome pictures! It's been a while since we've seen Ellie, she's getting big!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger lydia said...

Yay, the Labs are back on the blogging scene!!
Ellie is soo cute...!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home