Saturday, June 07, 2008

Nikon D40

I was just noticing my last post was from a snowy get-away and today it is aproaching high 90's and the AC isnt working right now here in downingtown.

For my birthday my fam bought me a new digital SLR camera, a Nikon D40, after my old Minolta 35mm camera was having way too many issues.

So now I am excited to get back into some quality photography. I am digging the camera so far. Looking forward to capturing all the fun at the summer events.

Here are a few shots recently!


Afternoon at the Strattons.

Ellie and Namo after Gardening

RiRi directing the crazy kids race at the Monk Run in Springfield last night.

Stick battle.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Clay and Larissa said...

Thanks for the update! Can't believe what a little girl Ellie has grown into - no more baby there! Have you found a house to move into?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Steve and Megan said...

Love the photos, especially stick battle, perhaps you can teach me... -steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home